How do I activate the bank network?
Bank network must be activated before you can invoices to the bank network or receive invoice from the bank network. Here are the instructions how to activate the bank network:
- Log in to your to Maventa or verkkolaskut.fi account.
- To activate the bank network from your Maventa account, click Settings from the top right corner. On the left side of the page there's a black header 'Extra Services', below which is a link to the Bank network settings.
- To activate the bank network from your verkkolaskut.fi account, click the Settings link from the top right corner. On the opening page, there's a link to the Bank Network.
- Click Identify and you'll get transferred to Signom's electronic signature service.
- Choose your bank and identify with your online bank access codes.
- You can see the summary of persons that have procuration for the company according to the Finnish Patents and Registration Board.
- Continue to the end of authentication to return to Maventa / verkkolaskut.fi account.
- Check the pre-filled information and order the service.
- You will receive an e-mail with information about the activation in one week.
Activation of the bank network has to be done with admin rights. Identification has to be done by the person that has procuration for the company. Authentication has to be done in person's own, personal online bank access codes.The opening of the bank network costs 10,00 EUR (VAT 0%).
After the bank network has been activated, you are able to send invoices to the companies that are using bank as their e-invoicing operator. Bank network also enables the receiving of e-invoices from companies that are using bank to send e-invoices.
Bank network customers' e-invoice addresses are often in IBAN form, such as FI1231231232312. E-invoicing addresses can be checked from Tieke or directly from the recipient. Please note that if the recipient's e-invoicing address can be found in IBAN format, it should be always used instead of EIA adderss. IBAN addresses must be provided with no spaces.
If you want to receive e-invoices through bank network, you need to tell your suppliers the normal EIA (i.eg. 003712345678), but the operator must be DABAFIHH instead of Maventa's operator code.